Become a part of our Team!
Leading Path is an award winning Information Technology and Management Consulting firm focused on providing solutions in process, technology, and operations to our government and Fortune 500 clients. We have been named one of the top 100 Small Businesses in the country by the US Chamber of Commerce and listed in Inc.’s Fastest Growing companies.
At Leading Path, we are committed to hiring top talent and investing in the growth of our people. We are looking for self-motivated individuals who are excited by new opportunities and challenges. We believe in the strength and inevitable success of a dynamic, collaborative team who works together to achieve a common goal of company and client success.
Leading Path offers a professional and supportive family-friendly work environment with a strong work-life balance. We provide opportunities for professional growth and advancement, and offer comprehensive and competitive benefits package including 401K, health, dental and life/disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, and invitations to attend our summer retreat and winter party.
Check out our Current Openings.
Our benefits package includes:
We are more than a company. We are a family. We are passionate, about our company, our clients, and our families. We believe that our success is directly tied to our hard work, so competitive compensation is at the heart of our culture. We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits and a retirement plan.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Anthem BCBS health care
- Delta Dental
- Principal Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Saving Account (HAS)
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off and Holidays:
- We offer accrued Vacation
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Plan offers a competitive platform through John Hancock
- A company phone will be issued for business use, or you may choose to be reimbursed $50/month for phone service
- Training and Tuition Reimbursement
- Any approved training or certification courses you wish to take to further your career will be reimbursed.
- Tuition reimbursement for pre-approved classes, and degree programs
- Travel Expenses Reimbursement
- Mileage reimbursement for any company approved travel outside of your client site (e.g., travel to company Outer Banks retreat is reimbursable)
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Performance Based Bonuses
- Awards & Recognition Incentives
- Company Funded Events
- Invitation to attend our annual Company Beach Retreat for you and your family, typically held in the Summer
- Invitation to attend our annual Holiday Party for you and a guest, typically held in December