A large financial services company was challenged with an efficiency ratio, significantly higher than industry average, and was looking to leverage process and operational improvement initiatives to drive down costs while growing revenue.
Leading Path was engaged to lead credit card process and operational improvements that resulted in a multi-million dollar increase in annual net profits as well as millions in card operations expense reductions.
To achieve this, Leading Path:
- Identified and prioritized opportunities based on their cost and benefit across all of bank card operations and business verticals
- Created and communicated a roadmap and strategy for addressing top cost saving and revenue generating opportunities
- Established a variety of process, operational and organizational improvement workstreams specifically tailored to each opportunity
- Developed key risk controls and practices, such as Risk Control Self Assessments (RCSAs), to ensure compliance and sustainability
- Reduced credit card Acquisition campaign cycle times >30 days, increasing the number of campaigns and resulting new accounts
- Generated millions of dollars in additional net operating revenue by enabling Account Management campaigns to run consecutively
- Reduced millions of dollars in annual operating expenses and vendor costs across Bank Card operations
- Achieved highest enterprise risk/compliance rating